current point of view, there is no big difference

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-3-11 12:15:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
They have high repurchase rates and are standard products with great development potential. For example, laundry detergent, shampoo, toothpaste, retail and other products are highly standardized and do not need to rely too much on live streaming to bring goods. Douyin can improve the repurchase rate of e-commerce and the monetization efficiency of traffic by operating supermarket categories. In order to distinguish itself from Douyin store merchants, Douyin Supermarket has the slogan of official direct delivery.

Guaranteed authenticity and worry-free after-sales. The birth of Douyin Supermarket can be regarded as an Indonesia Telegram Number Data important addition to Douyin’s e-commerce ecosystem. Although from the current point of view, there is no big difference between Douyin Supermarket and the current supermarket business launched by JD.com, Alibaba, and Meituan. But in this era where traffic is king, how Douyin can revitalize Douyin Supermarket among million users is another story. With million users, Douyin can be called a money printing machine Quietly, Douyin is unknowingly taking care of your food, clothing, housing and transportation.

Wang Qi was shocked by the number of orders she placed on Douyin last year: from large and small household items.snacks and specialties to food, drink and entertainment packages, and tickets, there were more than orders. I watch short videos on my way to and from get off work every day, and I buy the recommended small items that I’m interested in. When I’m craving for snacks, I’ll buy them too. Wang Qi’s experience is similar to that of many Douyin users.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 19:04 , Processed in 0.038626 second(s), 18 queries .