Let's take a closer look at each of these two points in order

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-3-6 13:41:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
By mentioning a particular location : if we take the example above again, this time the user will search for “Italian restaurant lyon 7”. Under these conditions, Google will primarily offer companies located in this search area with the contact sheet, otherwise called the Google My Business page. Google is therefore able to differentiate between “Italian restaurant” and “Italian restaurant Lyon 5” to be able to offer the expected result in your searches. In both cases your location is taken into account in order to better target your expectations, but in case no. 2 you can precisely define with the keyword geolocate the location you want.

This allows, for example, if you are in Paris, to plan your lunch in Lyon 7th for a business WhatsApp Number List meeting with Panda SEO. local seo definition The two strategic axes of local SEO The two main SEO techniques are using Google My Business listings and optimizing your site.  to implement an effective SEO strategy. Google My Business listing Concerning the technical part for a Google My Business listing , here is how Local SEO works. Several pillars of local SEO can support the presence of a business on the Google My Business listing. The location of the point of sale : the starting point is to provide the exact address of the establishment and above all to have it confirmed by the owner in order to ensure the veracity of the information with Google.

The category in Google My Business : it is essential to define in which category your establishment will appear in the search engines (eg: catering, banking/finance, services, etc.) The completion rate of mandatory fields : The more complete a Google My Business listing is, the more the Google algorithm will tend to improve its visibility. For example, filling in opening hours may seem optional, but in the eyes of the user today it is essential to make their decision whether or not to contact the company in question. Consistency of information : all information provided on the page must be consistent with that found on the landing page The description of the establishment : in this criterion you can describe your establishment, present you.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 19:51 , Processed in 0.036334 second(s), 18 queries .