[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-12-21 15:49:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 moniramow01 于 2023-12-21 16:48 编辑

Authenticity This is a slogan that appears more and more often in the conversations of marketers dealing with communication on social media. Also during Social Media Marketing World 2020! Of course, this is just a slogan or a postulate rather than a ready-made recipe for social success. However, it includes the belief that a brand or person active in social media will be more effective the more authentic it is. It's better to bet on a real, honest image than to give something. That the recipients will appreciate a story about overcoming difficulties much more than sugar-coated success stories.

Authenticity in social media is the belief that "almost-truth" and "sales propaganda" should Phone Number Data give way to the truth and an honest proposition, without asterisks. Does this translate into practice? Yes, on at least two levels. At the strategic level, the advice is to include in the PR narrative not only threads that clearly form a success story, to look for features and things that can be told from a "human" point of view. At the execution level, "authenticity" may translate in social media into fewer previously planned photos, studied poses, enhanced colors and corrections, and more freedom.

I must admit that participating in SMMW20 is a really cool adventure. Total exchange of knowledge, opportunity to talk, meet, dozens of interesting speeches, all condensed as much as possible. There are no debates there either - i.e. experts sitting on stage and exchanging views on a topic for an hour. Instead, short, 30-45 minute presentations. Just meat! The only disadvantage of the conference from the point of view of a Polish participant is certainly the cost (travel, accommodation) and distance. However, if this doesn't scare you; I recommend this event, the next edition will take place in the first half of 2021!

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-24 13:18 , Processed in 0.039126 second(s), 18 queries .