20 years of Singularidades: teaching memories

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-10-21 18:28:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

What was Singularidades like in its early years? A small team, seeking to put into practice an innovative educator training project, which took into account the learning process of each member of the student classes, recalls Franciele Busico, professor of the Pedagogy course since planning the first classes, in 2001. Over these 20 years, Sing has grown, gained new classes, new courses and teachers.

But he remained faithful to what moved that group of educators in a semi-detached house on Avenida Faria Lima, fighting for an education that would prepare future teachers for the challenges of the society in which we live. In the following interview, in  ws data addition to Franciele, we spoke with Elisabeth Sanada and Denise Rampazzo, who also work as graduate   students in Pedagogy and have gone through various phases of these two decades of history. They shared their memories and achievements over the years with Singularidades. 1 – How long have you been at Singularidades? Elisabeth Sanada: it was 2008 when I discovered Instituto Singularidades, to speak as a guest in Professor Nanci Mitsumori's classes and act as a reviewer on TCC boards. But it was in March 2009 that I started working effectively on the Pedagogy course, as a teacher, and since then, almost 13 years have passed.

Denise Rampazzo: I've been at Singularidades for 11 years. Franciele Busico: I was hired for the first class of Singularidades, which was in 2002. In fact, we were organized in 2001, and in 2002 the college opened, and I taught History of Education for the first class, so at the beginning of college. In 2008, I joined São Paulo City Hall, and then the schedules became a little difficult to reconcile, and in 2012 I officially returned. So, I consider that I've been there for 20 years.

2 – What was Singularidades like at that time? Elisabeth: at that time, Singularidades was a small space on Avenida Brigadeiro Faria Lima, occupying half of a semi-detached house. Denise: when I started working at Singularidades, the college was still in the Faria Lima building, there were very few students and everything worked in a very homely way. The infrastructure was minimal, the work climate was very good and relations with students were excellent.

Fran: At the beginning we were just a few people, and in some very funny ways: we only had one overhead projector, so it was a very difficult scale to do. So I went up the stairs, down the stairs with the overhead projector, someone used it at the beginning of the class and the other person used it at the end... Imagine, what we would do today, without a computer in the room! We don't even remember these things, but I remember that 2002 was like that. 3 – What are the first memories you have from this phase? Elisabeth: I remember that our work was very artisanal and personalized. The entire teaching team met weekly, on Mondays, at noon, to discuss intervention strategies, in order to guarantee student learning. Denise: It was the first time I was in an educational institution that was sincerely concerned with the training of its students. We always discussed how to improve strategies and carry out interventions that would not leave any student behind. I had already worked in the education field for several years and it was the first place where these discussions were real and everyone was committed.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-24 07:19 , Processed in 0.038836 second(s), 18 queries .