At the end of this short description of the near future

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-7-15 16:57:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
A general brand has to have a very strong identity: simple, straightforward, captivating. This strong generic brand should probably not be entrusted to communicate the real or virtual goods or services offered; the generic brand must convey safety and reliability. It has to be known, known, reliable. On the other hand, the goods or services sold, and the marketing strategies associated with their dissemination, will have to be advertised in various parts of the Metaverse, in forms and language adapted to the context and people of those parts of the new reality through which the user traffic travels.

Therefore, marketing must ensure the strength and identity of the brand. Then use the resulting success to make the goods and services offered pass through Job Function Email Database the shadow of this great and secure identity, advertised in ways we cannot now define: we will have to keep a close eye on possible developments in the Metaverse and on what they will supported technologies. One thing is for sure: Marketing the Metaverse will be more important than marketing the current web. Because its communication strategy, loyalty pursuit, and preferential distribution must be subordinated

to the creation and continuous strengthening of big brands, and the scale of big brands must also be able to appear in a boundless and potentially infinite universe such as the upcoming Metaverse. Request a personalized consultation Your first and last name Your mobile phone  Type of business (industry you operate) Your online presence (if you have a website, Facebook page, Budget for investment) Your goals and what you want to improve (ask us what you need) I agree to the processing of my data and declare that I have read the privacy policy Share social! Is your brand ready for a revolution

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 16:27 , Processed in 0.040414 second(s), 18 queries .