The Importance of Email List Building to Every Business

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-4-18 02:06:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
But we really want to be original and speak innovation , I myself have had the title of director of 'digital strategy and innovation' - not imitation. My experience is that many companies become too navel-gazing in relation to technological solutions instead of taking a step back and seeing if others are doing something that you yourself can benefit from.' Should there also be a check function to check if the answers the AI ​​produces are correct? »ChatGPT is coded to always give an answer, but it would be nice if it could say, 'I don't know,' or, 'I'm not quite sure, but I think...'. I think we have to work a lot, partly with the development of these very complex systems, partly how we humans should even learn to ask technology the right questions. Completely as if you are the manager of an ordinary employee.

Because there are also employees who speak very confidently, but perhaps Australian B2C Email List don't always have much reason for it. And then there are some who express themselves very bluntly, but everyone knows that when they say something, we have to listen, because they are always right.' What is artificial intelligence? The concept of artificial intelligence has been discussed ever since the 1950s. Only in the 2010s, however, did the development really pick up speed.

This is mainly due to the large amounts of data that were gradually available and that the technology needs, as well as the increased computing power. Either by a person, it learns  to distinguish between different documents or images, by the system itself learning to distinguish by seeing patterns in data or by the trial&error method, where the system initially makes random decisions, but gradually learns from its mistakes.

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

金牌会员

积分
发表于 2023-4-23 21:41:33 | 显示全部楼层
好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好顶
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 11:35 , Processed in 0.039037 second(s), 18 queries .