How does feedback inform/influence your work

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-4-8 16:34:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Then I start diving into our analytics, checking out the experiments that are running at the moment and see whether anything’s happening. I’ll check whether there’s something new I have to do, if I have to change anything, and I’ll gather input for other experiments that I’d like to do. I also check our SEO rankings, traffic and I generally keep track of all the analytics of the Mopinion website.  Every day I check the inbox and think about what we can do with the feedback we receive from our generic forms.

For the landing pages that I build or, for bigger experiments, I’ll put different forms on the page and do an A/B test so that I can compare two variants. This means that we get mobile number list more than the quantitative data like the conversion rate, traffic and click-through rates, but also qualitative data, meaning the ratings (like NPS, CSAT etc.) and what people have to say about it. I also carry out persona research. We use this to inform our marketing efforts, for social media or for our blog to gauge what our readers want. To do this, I’ll ask one question at a time, as this costs the least amount of effort for our readers. It’s important to use short feedback forms and be specific.

Read also What are microsurveys? And how to use them I’ve used different feedback forms to engage with our visitors and ask things like, what is your job? What is your industry? What would you like to read? What content medium would you like to see us use? This information will inform our personas, our content and our social media. So the feedback informs a lot! Feedback that we gather on our website is a very important and easy way to get intel from our web visitors that you cannot get from your typical quantitative data.

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

金牌会员

积分
发表于 2023-4-24 01:19:34 | 显示全部楼层
好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好顶
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 15:34 , Processed in 0.038011 second(s), 18 queries .