Formula have another opportunity

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-2-29 13:35:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
To what do you attribute this ability? E-mail marketing At MarketingDigital.br, the most accessed and discussed publication was an infographic that compared email marketing with social media, analyzing various topics and the result showed an advantage for email marketing. Many think this strategy is outdated. I know you have several real cases to support your opinion. After all, is email still an important business tool? We already see several popping up arounden trepreneursusing the Formula to launch their products. How are you seeing this movement?

Will those who missed the opportunity to purchase the Asia Mobile Number List Launch? What's your next big release, Erico Rocha? Billing and Affiliates You talk openly about money. You and I learned digital marketing outside Brazil and applied it here. Out there, reporting billing is normal and here there are services that don't even list the price in their e-commerce stores. What was people's reaction to this value information? You had a top team helping, likeaf filiates. Was the participation of affiliates in sales significant? What about Erico

Rocha's social networks? Do you have numbers that show how important the work done on social media is for the success of your launch? Events I know that the course has not yet been completely presented and that you have an event planned to close the training. I'm preparing MarketingDigital.br's first event in Brasília and I'm really looking forward to it. Do you like events, speaking atpublicOr do you prefer to stay behind the camera? Erico Rocha About Learning abroad and applying here I live in the United States, you are in Germany and our business is in Brazil.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 20:36 , Processed in 0.038106 second(s), 18 queries .