Discuz! Board

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 259|回复: 0

Revilla entrenches himself in the leadership of the PRC and considers present...

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-12-13 14:52:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
From 122,000 votes to 67,000. This was the major setback that the Regionalist Party of Cantabria suffered last March 28, which under the eternal leadership of Miguel Ángel Revilla had practically had a chain of presences in the regional Government since 1995.

The debacle was noted with regret by Revilla, who buried his hatchet towards the PP and, with the intention of leaving Vox out of the Executive, made possible the investiture of President María José Sáenz Buruaga in exchange for a programmatic agreement.

"I am not a scavenger, I will not hinder someone who Phone Number List  has had such a spectacular result," he stated while some speculated that the PRC had facilitated the investiture of Sáenz de Buruaga in exchange for her not raising rugs.

by Taboola Sponsored links you may like
Unsold Prefabricated Cabins Are Selling Almost For Nothing! (Check It Out)
Unsold Prefabricated Cabins

The veteran leader denied the biggest one: "It is circulating on networks that the PRC and Revilla do not want there to be investigation commissions, but the PRC is clean, no one has stolen anything nor has a single conviction, not like the rest."

And he added: «In coherence with what we said in the campaign, the only red line is Vox; "We have nothing against their militants and voters, some are my friends, but we are at the opposite end because they deny the autonomy of Cantabria."

REVILLA WRONG IN HIS FORECAST FOR THE GENERALS

Revilla then made another decision: not to present the PRC in the general elections because, he said, a deputy was going to be irrelevant after 23J: «The risk of us not leaving is enormous. The political panorama that will exist would give our deputy much less effectiveness. The debate is Pedro Sánchez or Feijóo, with some complement that has a large national implementation.

He also explained that the accounts of the regionalist formation he leads are nothing to write home about: "A campaign involves a lot of money, we are practically at zero and we would have to ask for a loan that we don't want."

PROMISES THAT CAN COME TO NOTHING

Revilla promised to open the melon of his succession within the PRC after 28M, but for now he has promised that he will continue as a parliamentarian for another four years without having dated the Congress that, supposedly, will put an end to 35 years of organic leadership. The former Cantabrian president does not seem to be in a hurry to succeed him, who is taking part in pilgrimages while not neglecting his presence on sets.

In one of his last interviews, on Telecinco, he seemed sad. "People are already tired of me, they are already bored of having me there, but I feel very proud of what I have done for Cantabria, in the eighties people didn't even know where we were, we didn't even have a name," he says. .

The truth is that regional media such as Diario Montañés are speculating that Revilla is not only not retiring from politics after promising to do so for 40 years, but that he is also considering running for the European elections in 2024. The leader could try to take advantage of his media influence at the national level. state, and that the European elections are the only electoral event with a single constituency, to go to Brussels.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 14:39 , Processed in 0.041438 second(s), 18 queries .