Discuz! Board

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 240|回复: 0

How do I change my business’ mobile number on Google?

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-10-12 18:44:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
[color=var(--text-primary)][backcolor=rgba(247,247,248,var(--tw-bg-opacity))][color=var(--tw-prose-body)]
Introduction
In today's digital age, having an accurate and up-to-date online presence is crucial for any business. One key element of this online presence is your Google My Business listing, which provides essential information about your company to potential customers. If you've recently changed your business's mobile number, updating this information on Google is essential. In this article, we'll walk you through the steps to change your business's mobile number on Google, ensuring that your customers can reach you effortlessly.
Why Update Your Business Mobile Number on Google?
Updating your business's mobile number on Google is vital for several reasons:
  • Customer Accessibility : Your mobile number is often the first point of contact for potential customers. Ensuring that it's accurate helps customers reach you with ease.
  • Trust and Credibility : Having accurate information on your Google My Business listing builds trust with potential customers. Outdated information can lead to confusion and frustration.
  • Improved Local SEO : Google My Business is a crucial part of your local search engine optimization (SEO) strategy. Accurate information, including your mobile number, can boost your local search rankings.

Now, let's dive into the steps to change your business's mobile number on Google.
Step 1: Log into Your Google My Business Account
First and foremost, you need to access your Google My Business account. If you don't have one, create an account, and claim or verify your business.
Step 2: Locate and Select Your Business
After logging in, you'll be greeted with the dashboard. Locate and click on your business listing. If you manage multiple listings, select the one you want to update.
Step 3: Navigate to the 'Info' Section
Once you're in your business's dashboard, you will see a menu on the left. Click on 'Info.' This is where you can edit the essential details of your business.
Step 4: Edit Your Mobile Number
In the 'Info' section, scroll down to the 'Phone' field. Here, you can edit your mobile number. Click on the pencil icon next to the phone number.
Step 5: Enter the New Mobile Number

A pop-up will appear, allowing you to edit your  Enter the new mobile number list for your business. Ensure it's accurate and up-to-date.

Step 6: Verify the Change
Google may ask you to verify your change. You can do this either via a phone call or a postcard sent to your business address. Follow the verification process as instructed.
Step 7: Save Your Changes
After verifying the change, make sure to save the updated mobile number. It may take some time for Google to review and apply the changes.
Step 8: Double-Check Your Information
Once Google has processed your change, double-check your business listing to ensure that the new mobile number is displayed correctly.
Conclusion
In the digital age, your online presence can make or break your business. Ensuring that your Google My Business listing, including your mobile number, is accurate and up-to-date is a fundamental part of maintaining your online credibility and accessibility to potential customers . By following the steps outlined in this guide, you can easily change your business's mobile number on Google, making it easier for your customers to reach you and improving your overall online presence. Remember, keeping all your business information on Google up-to- date is an ongoing task that can significantly benefit your company in the long run.

[color=rgba(172,172,190,var(--tw-text-opacity))]

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 16:25 , Processed in 0.039128 second(s), 18 queries .