Interesting lectures are one thing

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-3-28 16:40:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Biggest disappointment It's hard for me to talk about disappointments, because I would have to point the finger at one of my colleagues in the industry. There were definitely a few things in digital marketing that didn't work out  This year's most innovative and creative advertising campaign King Dev - for me epic real time marketing Just Join IT. I recommend googling if anyone missed it. I really like these puns used by JJIT. Marek Srębowaty , E-commerce Consulting - owner What will gain and what will lose in popularity in 2020 in digital marketing? The personalization of the message will certainly gain strength.

Banner advertisements settled in the CPC model, and in particular CPM, will become less popular. Of course, businesses with the largest ranges that have a chance to work on Big Data will benefit. Here, ads based on contextual and behavioral china phone number list profiles will be most effective. The best industry event of the year I will not be original. I bet on the E-commerce Fair. , but you can see how this event is evolving, looking through the prism of exhibitors and services that change dynamically. Each visit brings conclusions and opens up new opportunities for entrepreneurs in terms of business development in the country and abroad.

The biggest surprise E-commerce means constant changes and unprecedented development dynamics in other industries  surprises are also everyday. I think that here we may be surprised how quickly AI-based services will develop, e. Chatbots, which in 2020 may strongly "confuse" in the service departments of many organizations operating in the e-commerce industry Biggest disappointment Progressive global expansion of the largest marketplaces. The Chinese will make a mess next year. In turn, our native Allegro marketplace is also heading towards a change of owners. Growing commissions mean that it is no longer profitable for smaller entities to trade on it.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 13:47 , Processed in 0.047034 second(s), 18 queries .