MMOexp: Elden Ring subreddit is currently filled with videos

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 昨天 15:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Another method of attack involves using Torrent to climb the highest building on Elden Ring Runes the Site of Grace. Because mounts can't be summoned until PvP battles begin which makes them unavailable to everyone else. For extra security Some AFK rune farmers also like to use the Mimic Veil in order to turn into an object opponents aren't able to auto-target to secure. As you would expect, YouTube is already flush with videos titled "NEW 100 MILLION Rune AFK Farm IN ELDEN the ring!" and propagators of the technique say they've managed to farm over 1 million runes in an hour. Others suggest that the rate, even at very high levels, is closer to 100,000. However, the free runes are runesand increasingly more players are trying to earn their own.

However, as the game has grown more popular as well, so are the strategies to counter it. It's been reported that the Elden Ring subreddit is currently filled with videos of players using inventive new methods to kill their AFK farmers. One involves lunging off the cliff and then using Agheel's Flame in midair to transform into a dragon to behead them as they come back down. It's also possible to use ballistas to make them fall off the ledge or kill them completely. The Hand of Malenia katana has also proved to be efficient. Because of its length and unique swinging motions, players can actually make use of it to go over to the ledge without having to use Torrent.

As GamesRader points out that the outcome of these new methods is that in some instances, it's the AFK farmers who are being farmed. "With my Dragon Breath strat and the physick I still keep all the souls and do not have to worry about to collect them each when I die, after having killed the host," wrote one player on the subreddit. "Have 50plus rune arcs this morning, in my battles there are many people trying this exploit so you can max out your inventory using arcs if you want to."

Some of the players have begun to think even farther outside the box. "I've been playing AFK'ing along with these guys," wrote another player on the subreddit. "I play a good film or some hilarious YouTube videos and wait until I hear the sound of my own Rune Arc." Elden Ring players have nothing to buy Elden Ring Runes lose if they're not committed.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 07:14 , Processed in 0.037610 second(s), 18 queries .