Discuz! Board

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 364|回复: 0

Las Vegas Aces Indicator 2-Season MP Aja Wilson In the direction of Deal Exte...

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-5-20 16:52:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Las Vegas, NV Las Vegas Aces All round Supervisor Natalie Williams introduced presently that the employees contains signed 2-period league MP Aja Wilson in the direction of a 2-12 months extension.ja Wilson is a generational skill and a massive foundational piece toward our staff and company, mentioned Williams. e are excited in direction of incorporate her re-signal and be listed here within Las Vegas for the up coming 2 several enthusiastic in direction of incorporate Aja within just an Aces uniform for the future 2 several years, claimed Mind Prepare Becky Hammon. er overall body of function speaks for itselfer have an impact on upon the activity, upon the neighborhood of Las Vegas and with her teammates. Every person who is about her is aware of how one of a kind she is, and it is exceptional in the direction of consist of her stay within the the Aces developed me their very first-at any time draft choose, they entrusted me with a great deal, claimed Wilson. joyful in direction of nonetheless be within Las Vegas, successful video games, actively playing at a substantial point, nonetheless much too staying a section of a regional that contains embraced me and my teammates around the very last 6 yrs, and created this metropolis a minute house for me.n 6 shorter decades, Wilson includes acquired accurately over every single accolade 1 can execute as a educated basketball participant.2022 WNBA Winner2022 2020 WNBA MP2022 WNBA Defensive Participant of the Yr2022 2020 All-WNBA Initial Staff2020 U.S. Olympic Gold Medalist2022 2018 U.S. Environment Cup Gold Medalist2022 FIBA Global Cup MP2023, 2022, 2021 Aces Jersey, 2019 2018 WNBA All-Star2023, 2022 2019 All-Star Personnel Captain2023, 2022 WNBA All-Star Major Vote-Getter2021 All-WNBA Instant Workers2020 WNBA All-Defensive Minute Personnel2018 WNBA Beginner of the Calendar year2018 WNBA All-Newbie TeamShe just lately scored her 3, 000th job position, was the ultimate vote-getter inside the year All-Star balloting, and is once again just one of the major applicants for league MP honors, averaging 19.4 info, 9.0 rebounds, and 2.07 blocked photos for each video game, When connecting upon a profession-significant 53.6 p.c of her pictures towards the Aces are a league-great 14-1 upon the period, and boast the excellent offensive ranking inside the WNBA , which would be the great offense inside of league historical past must they preserve it. They too comprise the minute-suitable safety because of inside of component in the direction of Wilson defensive overall performance position , which is the 3rd least complicated in just the league.

https://www.acesteamstore.com/Dyaisha_Fair_Jersey
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 11:42 , Processed in 0.036778 second(s), 18 queries .