It doesn't matter how good your content

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-5-15 16:21:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
True, you will see things separately very frequently, but I think that in the end, you should write like a copywirter but it is not interesting for you to leave aside positioning ( SEO ) at all, because if not, absolutely no one will find you and will is . SEO Copywriting or SEO Copywriting is the way of saying: persuasion + visibility SEO is like the beautiful dress that you put on to attract attention , while copywriting is what is inside you that really makes you fall in love .

(I don't know if I found it repellent or sexist, in any case it was Anguilla Email List not my intention.) Let's look at it in steps: Let's start from the basis that you are already a digital chronicler and, logically, you know how to write content that adds value . Let's add a little salt and see how to introduce copywriting into your texts. Then we will add a little pepper and we will see what SEO keys you can use to fill it. In this way we will have a really well-trained digital reporter who will know both copywriting and web positioning techniques and will know about SEO Copywriting .

Back to top 2) From editor to copywriter Let's see, the content writer does not have to be a copywriter, although since then it would be great for him to have knowledge of copywriting to apply it when necessary. A content writer does not always try to get the reader to take an action, sometimes he writes content just to inform, to reinforce the brand image, etc. A copywriter does want to take you to action . But surely a content writer doesn't want to achieve more readers? Maybe it would be good for you to get them to subscribe to your content or follow you on social networks.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 15:36 , Processed in 0.037776 second(s), 18 queries .