He told me that for the past few months hed

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-3-12 16:27:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
This works before you even act on it By Jim Connolly February how create new high profitable service If you or someone you know is experiencing a serious business problem you might find this useful. I had a chat recently with an old friend of mine.  been seriously struggling with what he described as an urgent major business crisis. I gave him some advice and yesterday he called me with an update. In short his situation is now fully.

The resolved. Like everyone I have given that same advice to he said things started to improve within minutes. Today Im going to share the exact same advice with you. When my friend explained what his problem was I told him to write a list of resources that might be able to help resolve his Asia Mobile Number List situation and then to action each item on the list. The core benefit came before he started working on the listed items. Im not a psychologist and cant be certain exactly why this is so effective but heres what Ive seen happen over and over again. It seems that writing the list takes you from a passive maybe even helpless state to an industrious state.

It improves your attitude. It improves your resourcefulness. It improves your optimism. It improves your motivation and so much more. All this combines to greatly improve your chances of success. What I find amazing is that you get these benefits before you take action on the list items. This equips you to be at your very best precisely when your business needs your very best. AI created content Big changes ahead By Jim Connolly February AI created content ChatGPT People have been asking me lots of questions lately about AI. Specifically regarding AI created content. And rightly so. Everything is going to change. Those asking me can be split into two groups.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 14:44 , Processed in 0.048058 second(s), 18 queries .