I started as a communications office for a publishing

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-3-9 13:28:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Paranormal Seville and UFOs in Andalusia . In his latest work Seville Horror Story , the journalist and writer of legends, José Manuel García Bautista , trusts the highly prestigious Sevillian publishing house BABIDI-BÚ to continue on his path of the paranormal with mysterious stories about Seville that are not suitable for the faint of heart. . Stay to learn more about this author! José Manuel García Bautista, what made you want to be a journalist? Documenting a story, telling it, being able to investigate facts that were transcendent for society always caught my attention... Then came the time to mix with the mystery, to reveal unusual.

Enigmatic facts, everything comes together. house, but in the end, because of my work in radio and as a writer, I joined an editorial team  Peru Mobile Number List and it was all about feeling the vocation of this blessed profession. José Manuel García Bautista, how do you combine your profession as a journalist with being a writer? Well, it is complex because I am the person who opens the newsroom from 5 in the morning until 1 at noon and it is very absorbing to be up to date with current events where my profession is not to write about mysteries but, on many occasions, to write about events.

Politics, economy... Which amounts to more general information. When I leave working in the newsroom, it's my role as a radio announcer. But I confess something: I always like to write at night. At night I find the appropriate motivation as far as the goddess of inspiration touches those of us who dedicate ourselves to this. It's difficult, but when you see your book edited you really realize that it's worth it. Why did you decide to enter the world of paranormal stories? Well, it was all a series of factors that came together: from stories of horror, of ghosts, of UFOs, of hidden treasures that my uncle Pepe de Constantina told.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 16:40 , Processed in 0.036262 second(s), 18 queries .