Many of my interlocutors simply don’t know the difference

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-3-5 14:45:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Then measure your performance in terms of lead generation and conversion. Do you see other marketing automation KPIs to take into account? Feel free to add to our list by commenting on this article!In my discussions with B2B marketers and sales managers, I’ve noticed that there is often confusion between inbound marketing and content marketing.  between these two digital marketing strategies.

Is this also the case for you? So let’s try to clear this up. cta to Phone Number Data discover plezi one What is content marketing? Take out your content marketing manual, on the first page. And memorize this great definition: “Content marketing is a marketing technique that consists of creating and sharing relevant media content for a predefined target audience in order to attract and retain customers.” Be careful, content marketing should not be confused with brand content. Brand content is content centered on the brand, and is more used in B2C (for example Oasis with its fruits and its mini-series).

On the other hand, content marketing is focused on the prospect/buyer. The implementation of a digital content creation strategy in a company implies the implementation of an editorial strategy, which means a set of tactics and means to write relevant content. Why implement a content strategy for your brand? The objectives of a content marketing strategy are the following Generate qualified traffic on your website via Google, and by qualified we mean prospects Increase your brand awareness and/or credibility Establish a relationship of trust and build audience loyalty

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 18:52 , Processed in 0.036093 second(s), 18 queries .