Why did you feel like you could achieve what you wanted to achieve with GIG

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-3-3 14:17:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
When I reflected on what I wanted to accomplish, I decided to apply to GIG. -What did you do in your previous job? At a small production company with about four employees, I was in charge of designing a wide range of media, including web design, logo design, print media design, and video editing. It was a company that could best be described as a small and elite company, and many cases were handled by one person.

I have always loved design since my student days, and I felt that my work at the company was rewarding and growing, but at one point there came a time when the company's management style underwent a major change, and designers had less Special Data discretion. did. At that time, she began to think, ``Will I really be able to achieve what I wanted to achieve in the future?'' and decided to change jobs. ―Please tell us how you heard about GIG As a designer, I regularly search for and bookmark websites with better designs. I came across GIG's corporate site there and thought it was a wonderful site that skillfully expressed its own brand through design, and I thought that it would be an opportunity to gain inspiration someday.

That's how I found out. There is a wide range of achievements listed, from major companies to venture companies, and after seeing the designs that were carefully considered and taking the clients' issues and intentions into account, I wanted to create designs in the same way within this organization. , I have applied. Compared to interviews with other companies, I had the impression that he was very easy to talk to and that he carefully looked at my achievements and evaluated them. I decided to join GIG because not only did they sympathize with me when I told them about my future prospects, but even during this short time I felt strongly about the good personalities and humanity of the GIG members.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 18:52 , Processed in 0.037914 second(s), 18 queries .