Everyone is a product manager Home Page

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-2-20 11:42:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Training Course Category Browse Activities Lectures Q&A Corporate Training Fishing News Search PP Register | Login Looking back after ten years in the industry, there is no wrong step Gu Mujun pays attention - Comments Browse Collection Minutes B-side Product managers need to think more about the functionality, stability, security, compliance, etc. of the product, while C-side product managers need to think more about the ease of use of the product. In this article, the author shares his personal experience in the industry. From the beginning of a data analyst to the current data product manager, the thoughts and insights during the entire process should be helpful to some students. The content of today’s article is a summary of a transcript shared online recently. It mainly talks about my own scenery and thoughts as an Internet practitioner. Don’t worry, this is not the kind of self-confident review of a successful person. We are not successful people in the first place~ 1.

Hello, I am Gu Mujun. In order to shorten the distance and increase Armenia WhatsApp Number everyone’s patience after reading, I will give you a brief introduction first. : I said myself that I have been working in the industry in recent years after graduating with a master's degree; I have lived in Beijing, Hangzhou, and Shenzhen, and have been to Baidu, Alibaba, and Tencent, and have worked on data analysis, strategy products, and data products; in recent years, I have focused on data products. I like to read about 100 books per year, but I love cats and dogs even more. I hope to do something related to pets in the future~ The big model said that in addition to my self-report, let’s see what they say in the big model era (for comparison, A word to Wen Xin!) 2. I have walked a road less traveled. I believe that many readers will face many choices in their careers, but it is often difficult for everyone to obtain rich and unpackaged information from public channels. Experience, maybe I can do my best.

Below I will introduce it in the actual order of my career experience, namely data analyst, strategy product manager, and data product manager; each position will have its own aspirations, confusions and enlightenments. I hope you can read your own in this process. past, present or future. I started out as a data analyst. I studied mathematics as an undergraduate and statistics as a graduate student. I started working as a data analyst by doing a data analysis internship at the graduate level. Later, I was recruited by the school to join a company that was in the second echelon of the Internet at the time and continued to work as a data analyst for two years. The total experience is a total of years. Looking back now, it was a very happy and necessary year, and the length was just right.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 21:50 , Processed in 0.044624 second(s), 18 queries .