There are multiple Metaverses

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-2-14 18:26:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Whether and how they will interact with each other is nothing more than speculation at this stage. Tell us about the first Metaverse travel and hospitality event you organized and moderated. What interesting questions came up? My consulting firm, Travel Singularity , together with Henri Roelings, founder of HospitalityNet and a personal friend of mine, have been working in secret for months on a project called “HN meta meetup” . I've wanted to do a meta-event for years and I finally did it. It all started with a chat in my meta-apartment on Spatial. Before I knew it, we ended up with a ten-hour event with 25 C-level speakers from all over the world, in an iconic (virtual) location: Trinità dei Monti, Rome. To answer your question, here are some of the most interesting topics that emerged:
[size=14.6667px]

“Can the Metaverse help train staff before introducing them to a real hotel?” “Will virtual reality be the next evolution of smart working?” “In the Metaverse, we will have to sell virtual rooms. How will this affect revenue management policies?” “How can current PMSs manage South Africa Telemarketing Data virtual meeting rooms?” We'll be posting a video with highlights from the event over the next couple of weeks, so if you want to hear the answers, stay tuned.I realize that the topics covered are very complex and technical, not within the reach of hoteliers. If there is one positive thing about the whole Federico Leva affair, it is that many hoteliers have now understood the enormous amount of data they are collecting on users.

The awareness-raising work – Federico Leva's true aim – was successful. And I repeat, as mentioned above, the user leaves out a series of MANDATORY information in order to request deletion , therefore his request is baseless. We have reached the end. Everything will be resolved in the best possible way, you will be able to continue sending newsletters from Mailchimp, you will be able to use Google Drive, no one will stop you from using Instagram and you will be able to continue using Stripe to receive payments for your hotel. There is no other solution other than an agreement between the EU and the USA on these issues. Let's hope it happens as soon as possible!

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 19:40 , Processed in 0.038623 second(s), 18 queries .