Trimble Connect which ensures everyone can view models on mobile,

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
发表于 2024-2-14 17:08:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Desktop, and augmented reality devices. Communicate the project in D and allow the design to be shared with all interested parties. Let's delve into the project. Tell us a little more about him. To recreate buildings digitally, we must first collect information about the buildings. Common methods for capturing data are laser scanning and photogrammetry, which are great ways to recreate buildings digitally. However, this type of technology is not available for this project. Instead, we use existing documentation (old paper plans or scanned plans, sections and elevations). Additionally, we visited the site to manually capture details of subsequent building upgrades. Vila Brasilia school building Project stages and challenges faced I will explain the stages of the project taking the most emblematic building of the : the Municipal Palace and Civic Center of São Bernardo. SketchUp model of the Municipal Palace and civic center of São Bernardo Phase.

Data collection and modeling of the original volumetry A challenge in modeling building volumetry: not all buildings had original D documentation and none had D models. Image source: Municipality of São Bernardo do Campo, Culture Office, Memory Center, When modeling, I used a variety of resources to be as faithful as possible to the original design, including Google Maps to understand existing conditions, historical photos, and architectural newspaper articles from the relevant time period. I imported the municipality's cartographic record into SketchUp and created a volumetric Mexico Phone Number List model of the surrounding area. "I used SketchUp's Match Photo tool to overlay images onto the model and compare whether the geometry created from the original D documentation was consistent with the current state of the buildings. This helped me identify subsequent renovations that were not documented." Phase : Organization of the model .

There are jobs in total, so creating a system was key to keeping the projects organized and with the same type of structure, tags and hierarchy. For the City Hall building, I started by modeling over an older .dwg file that had some layers and topographical lines of the existing conditions. I used SketchUp tags to organize the model by disciplines and floors with masonry, framing, and brickwork tags. I followed the layering guidelines from the Brazilian Architectural Association (ASBea) office to ensure that the model could be easily referenced with other information databases. "I used LayOut to create large A sheets with all the details of the buildings. It was the first time I worked with LayOut and it was amazing, especially being able to update the model and see those updates reflected in LayOut." Phase : Incorporate information into the D model All projects in SketchUp were organized through groups and components packed with information.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 21:14 , Processed in 0.036555 second(s), 18 queries .