When you are happy your forehead

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-11-5 13:15:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
What would happen if your website went from tenth to sixth place? The traffic percentage would certainly double . What if your website came in third or first place? If through the use of SEO your website went from tenth to first place for a single search query, the traffic you would receive would increase by approximately 1250% . What does all this mean? Let's say you know you get about 100 visitors a week for a particular page, or keyword, that ranks tenth in search results. Let's say that the average value of the aforementioned page or single keyword is equal to and that the conversion rate is at this moment.

There would be 5 people (i.e. 5% of 100 visitors) who would spend €40 each ( i.e. the value attributed to the link or single keyword), which would translate into a theoretical conversion of around €200 per week. We have seen that if your website ranked first in the search seo expater bangladesh ltd engine results, you would gain approximately 1250% more visitors per week. Referring to the example just analyzed, being at the top of the search page would bring about 125,000 more people to your website . Assuming that the conversion rate remains the same, i.e. 5%, the profit would be €250,000 , or 6250 people spending 0 each.

This means that if your conversion rate dropped to 2% , your company would earn €100,000 , just as if it dropped to 1% it would still earn €50,000 . It is therefore clear how your search engine optimization plan can help your company's turnover go from hundreds to thousands of euros, and this is for just one page or one keyword! If you have some useful data about your company, try combining it with the equations just covered in the example: what consequences would a 1250% increase in website traffic have for your profits or leads.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-24 13:22 , Processed in 0.038173 second(s), 18 queries .