Raiders training school: Tre' von Moehrig likes power of defense

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-10-26 10:36:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

A motif of the Las Vegas Raiders' training school this summer season has actually been just how gamers are feeling far more adjusted to this mentoring staff's scheme and style now they are with each other for a second season.Count third-year safety and security Tre' von Moehrig among those gamers were feels much better working under defensive planner Patrick Graham momentarily season. Moehrig raved regarding the energy of the unit previously in training school. "Man, I 'd just say the power, " Moehrig said when inquired about the greatest difference in this training school. "We're simply appearing, everybody are focused and wishing to accomplish one point. And yeah, I mean, that's all I can actually say. We're simply coming out with a whole new energy." While the energy is high, Moehrig, that battled some in 2022 after a solid novice season, claimed he is concentrated on proceeding to discover Graham's system." I'm still discovering. I don't assume I ever got it, " Moehrig openly stated. "Everybody's still discovering. I'm not https://www.lasvegasraidersprostore.com going to speak excessive on in 2014. I'm still constantly attempting to improve and learn." In the end, Moehrig claimed renovation for him and the remainder of the additional will coe efrom battering the principles. "Guy, I believe we just require to come available daily and strategy it just with interaction, fundamentals, " Moehrig stated. "And if we can do that, after that like I said in the past, we'll have a good beginning spot prior to the play." Moehrig is delighted to be collaborating with brand-new safety Marcus Epps. Both have actually built a strong chemistry together already. "Guy, he's outstanding, " Moehrig said of Epps. "That's my dawg, ever before since we was available in the first day we have actually been talking, simply picking his mind regarding what he understands, and he's been selecting my brain just trying to aid each various other out. However beyond football, he's just a good individual and simply enjoyable to be around. I mean, the chemistry for us is just making sure we get on the exact same web page, the interaction, seeing to it everybody on the protection gets on one accord. And if we can do that, after that we'll have a great chance at that play especially."
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 14:38 , Processed in 0.037292 second(s), 18 queries .