High fashion has long been associated

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-10-7 15:47:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Invoicing system, which allows me to automate many issues, but it is this cash flow monitoring system that is crucial. The fifth plus is for entering the newsletter from the beginning. Do you know that for 2 years there has been no unplanned break in sending Thursday Tame Newsletters ? The longest break in regular emails is 2 weeks, due to holidays or my vacation, and once after the end of a campaign in which I sent.

A lot of emails and I decided to let the recipients miss me. From the beginning, it was my most important communication channel and it pays off today. Running your own business is a marathon, not a sprint, and the key to success is consistency. Doing phone number list your own thing and drawing conclusions, listening to people and making corrections. And so on. There is always something to do and it is never just one campaign and that's it.

This is a long-distance game, there is no point in expecting spectacular results after a month of running a newsletter or after 10 posts on Instagram. You also have to accept that there are mistakes and blunders along the way and this is normal in the process. Because it is a process, there is no finish line, there is no end, only the calls on the route change. There were advantages, now it's time for the disadvantages. At first, it was hard for me to accept that I didn't have as much time to work as I would like.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-24 03:29 , Processed in 0.037272 second(s), 18 queries .