with what was agreed or worse, links to

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-9-9 18:39:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
few days ago on my blog in which I talked about how brands should address bloggers, prescribers and influencersBoth brands and bloggers should consider the benefits of promotional posts but also their repercussions (links to what are initially acceptable landing pages become broken links over time, links to other campaigns that have nothing to do with what was agreed , or worse, links to domains acquired by link farms). It is about looking for collaboration formulas in which the blogger feels valued and not used (and as you say in your post, that allow him to obtain a revenue, but keep his reputation as a blogger intact).

In my humble opinion, if you have no choice but to write Phone Number List a commercial post, it is best to limit this type of posts to promote your own products or in which you actively participate (courses, tutorials, forums, events,...) or products under an affiliate regime in which you control the link and, above all, you know perfectly and first-hand the product or service offered). REPLY comment-avatar Desiree 10 years Very interesting, Carlos. I usually accept advertorials, and I usually advertisers notify - or the communication agency - that I mark my publications of this type following the Confidence Code, because I like to be frank with my readers . Of course: I had no idea about the legal problems, so now you give me one more reason to be even stricter with this type of publications.I'll see if I can find legal information about it. Thanks for the information.

Greetings,desiree REPLY comment-avatar Noelia 10 years old Everything in its proper measure. There are websites that have worked very well until they have started making money…by publishing advertorials. We hav with my readers. Of course: I had no idea  about the legal problems, so now you give me one more reason to be even stricter with this type of publications. I'll see if I can find legal information about it.e to learn to say no, or rather not today, and not harass the staff because we get bored and leave. REPLY comment-avatar Victor Campuzano 10 years Hi Carlos. Thank you very much for this post, which I will keep in a little box in case one day

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-23 13:29 , Processed in 0.037195 second(s), 18 queries .