Discuz! Board

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 74|回复: 0

Do you provide bulk discounts for jewelry photo retouching?

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-8-8 12:52:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Yes, I do provide bulk discounts for jewelry photo retouching. The exact discount will vary depending on the number of images you need retouched, but it can be significant.

For example, if you need  Jewelry Photo Retouching Service 10 images retouched, I might offer a 10% discount. If you need 100 images retouched, I might offer a 20% discount. And if you need 1000 images retouched, I might offer a 30% discount.

To get a bulk discount, simply contact me and let me know how many images you need retouched. I will then be able to give you an accurate quote.

I offer bulk discounts because I believe in providing value to my customers. I know that businesses need to save money wherever they can, and I am happy to help them do that.

In addition to providing bulk discounts, I also offer a number of other ways to save money on jewelry photo retouching. For example, I offer a monthly subscription plan that gives you unlimited retouching for a flat monthly fee.

I am always looking for ways to improve my services and save my customers money. If you have any questions about my bulk discounts or any other aspect of my jewelry photo retouching services, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Here are some additional reasons why you might want to consider using my bulk discounts for jewelry photo retouching:

You can save money: Bulk discounts can save you a significant amount of money on your jewelry photo retouching expenses.
You can get your images retouched faster: I can typically retouch bulk orders more quickly than individual orders. This is because I can batch process the images and work on them more efficiently.
You can get a higher quality product: I can devote more time and attention to each image when I am retouching a bulk order. This means that you can be confident that your images will be retouched to the highest possible standards.
If you are looking for a reliable and affordable way to get your jewelry photo retouched, I encourage you to contact me today and ask about my bulk discounts.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-23 05:26 , Processed in 0.039154 second(s), 18 queries .