That is why I am very excited to start pioneering and build my career

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-4-12 18:25:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Junior Web Developer at this company” Here is the English version: “In the next 5 years, I want to be a great Full Stack Developer. That's why I'm very excited to start my career as a Junior Web Developer in this company.” 11. Explaining Preferences at Work When you apply to a company, there may be a facility or policy that makes you more comfortable at work. Well, this kind of preference can be used as work motivation as well.

For example, in the company you are applying for, there are several facilities to support employee performance, for example laptops, keyboards, headsets and mice. This facility can be one of the factors that makes you Phone Number List excited to work at the company. This answer is not always directly related to work (such as leave policies, work facilities , and so on). But facilities that match employee work preferences can certainly encourage employees to provide optimal work performance. The following is an example of the answer.

One of the things that motivates me is the work from anywhere (WFA) policy implemented at this company. With freedom, I can give optimal performance in the way and time I like to work” Meanwhile, here is the English version: “One of the things that motivates me is the work from anywhere (WFA) policy implemented at this company. With this policy, I can provide optimal performance with my own preference” 12. Associating with the Work Environment The work environment and company culture can also be work motivation .

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

金牌会员

积分
发表于 2023-4-24 00:03:29 | 显示全部楼层
好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好顶
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 12:41 , Processed in 0.038048 second(s), 18 queries .