I invite you to discover everything

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-3-30 13:32:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
No matter where you are, you just have to let yourself be guided. These short meditations quickly become a liberating moment to allow you to breathe and think of (almost) nothing. Business travel, travel and digital nomadism What is a digital nomad? It is h, you open the shutters and let in the first ray of sunshine. Always accompanied by your laptop, you decide to take advantage of the fresh air to invigorate your spirit. On the program, improvised terrace with sea view, computer on the table , you start your working day. We forget the strict office hours, the meetings locked between four walls, the endless "lunch breaks". Yesterday you were in Italy, today you are in Spain and this is how you lead YOUR life . being a digital nomad is.

I have traveled a lot in my (little) career and I have also been a digital Nomad I have traveled, worked or lived: In Europe: Germany, Andorra, Belgium, Croatia, Spain, Estonia, Finland, France, Italy, Malta, Norway, Portugal, United Kingdom, Switzerland. In Asia: Hong Kong, Japan, Macao, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand. In Africa: Morocco. In America: Argentina, Uruguay. In the Gulf: United Arab Emirates. is Korea phone number list your case and since I was, the recommendations of products/tools/solutions presented in this article mostly meet the criteria of bulk and double usefulness for traveling light and with complete peace of mind. Skyscanner: the simple and reliable flight comparator For your business trips, I recommend the Skyscanner site.

Fast, ergonomic efficient, it's a real time saver when traveling. You will find the cheapest flights thanks to advanced features. For example, you want to leave, but don't have specific dates, if you tick "all month", you have access to all available flights with the cheapest prices. Skyscanner also offers a comparison of hotels and car rentals. Finally, it is possible to choose flights with multiple destinations simply, ideal when you go on tour or on vacation with an itinerary without taking a round trip. to book hotel accommodation for professional and personal travel I use Booking because it is the simplest online booking site. Free cancellation in hours, secure reservations, controlled rates, I highly recommend this site for your travels.

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

金牌会员

积分
发表于 2023-4-24 10:49:15 | 显示全部楼层
好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好顶
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 17:22 , Processed in 0.048050 second(s), 18 queries .